MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people i have sold my brute stuff which leaves me with my last item being an original f4 hugger see my previous post for a pix

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
hey people just moved house and have a list of parts available

Brutale poster in frame 650x850
Bullet rear wheel hub
Number plate holder
Heel guard
Original air filter
Black brute tshirt
Printed A4 workshopmanual/spares catalogue
$100 the lot

Original F4 hugger $30

Also have the misses alpine star jacket cat pants and leather jacket up for sale I will post pixs if any one interested

0424 197350 Paul
located northern beaches

Hey people i have sold my brute stuff which leaves me with my last item being an original f4 hugger see my previous post for a pix
Not trying to be funny mate, but are you sure that hugger come's of a F4 or will fit on a MV ?

Actualy, I thought I remember that hugger. - http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40794

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Mate, the logo means nothing to me, if it's not for an F4 or B4, then you need to say so, or be told if you're not sure yourself.

No MV I know of ever came out with a red hugger as standard, as you say in your add.
Not sure if you ever installed one of these, I have, and they don't look like the one in the picture. Here's a few examples, your call.
Have a look at where they mount on the swing-arm mate.

Just trying to save someone else a bit of heartache, like I said before, if I'm wrong, I'll be the first to admit to it.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,209 Posts
hugger?

pablobrutale;
the bolt pattern on an MV hugger is totally asymmetrical......your red one isn't an MV F4 or B4 hugger

trust me, i have;
non drilled swing arms
drilled and tapped swing arms
ones drilled for wellnuts
and an '10 one on my F4

and they are all asymmetrical (OK, the non drilled one isn't)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
To be a hugger or not to be a hugger

Hey Pablo,

Where did you buy the hugger in the first place?

Is there a website / shop / dealer that can substantiate your claim that it's an F4/B4 hugger ?

All the evidence so far is against you unfortunately.

And all you have as 'proof' is your word at the moment.

As Donsy and Knurl are moderators of this forum and genuinely look out for 'possible mis-representations', they have a right to question your for sale items, if they think they are possibly not 'kosher'.

And, as they have both said, they would be happy to admit if they are wrong...:)

:popcorn:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In my defence your honour

ok amigos lets put this trial to bed
I purchased this hugger in 2004 from flea bay which I intended to fit to my brute it was the first thing I ever bought on flea so maybe I was virgineous on reading the description however I know that it was for an mv. If anyone interested enough can zoom in on the hugger they will notice that the MV logo plate is inserted into the hugger to which I have just triple checked, so whilst nobody can recogonize it maybe its for an early F4 ???
if anyone had purchased it and responded back to me suggesting it didn't fit I would have without fail refunded monies as I have been purchasing parts from here and flea for 9 years with 100 per cent feedback
So I rest my case your honour
Guilty or not guilty
On sentencing please show leniency on my troubled sou......... LOL

·
Registered
14,209 Posts
fit?

Glenn;
i'm not a Forum moderator.....nor would i retract what i said:naughty:

after all i'm The Forum Curmudgeon

pablobrutale;
i checked all my spare swingarms.....it won't fit, sorry my friend

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glenn;
i'm not a Forum moderator.....nor would i retract what i said:naughty:

after all i'm The Forum Curmudgeon

pablobrutale;
i checked all my spare swingarms.....it won't fit, sorry my friend
Ok thanx for that do you have a swing arm for an 00-04 F4?

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Okay, my next guess... is it for a Suzuki Bandit?

Even though it has a faded MV logo, that doesn't mean it was ever for an MV. I can slap an MV sticker on my Trek mountain bike, but that doesn't mean it came from Varese. Like Donsy said logo means nothing to me.

Have a look at a google image search for red MV Agusta hugger.

One of these things is not like the other ones, one of these things is yours!

How much do you want for that sweet ventilation fan?:naughty:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts