MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newb on the forums but I have been riding for about a decade now. Need help from anybody here. I just purchased a 2008 F4 312 R from eBay from a store in NY. Bike has about 1,100 miles on the clock. I guess. My question is, is there anybody here who lives close to Brooklyn that can help me check the bike out? When I purchased my Ducati 749S a few years back a forum member helped me check out the bike and took photos and just gave me his opinion on the bike. Also, how do I check the bike on the registry ( I can just do a search on this later too)
The store info is below:

Levs Auto : 1515 Neptune Ave. Brooklyn NY
Vin# on the bike is ZCGAKFGM68V100648

Thanks MV fans.
Jon

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you have already bought it why do you want to check it out? Just go pick it up.
I know but I think I placed a deposit for it too soon without having somebody check it first. Im thinking if I can have it checked before I fork out the balance it would be nice. Better loose 500 than 14,250. Lol

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Yep, it's better to lose 500 than 14,250...
If you're not certain about this bike you should have a mechanic you trust checking it out before you pull the trigger

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess I'll just have to trust my judgement. I think it is a very nice bike (based on the tons of photos provided). I wish I could fly there to check the bike out myself but since I live about 10k miles away it's a bit difficult. The stores feedback rating was 100% too. Oh well I think it will be worth the risk. Can't wait. the person I am in contact with said that it will take about 3 weeks to ship the MV from NY to CA. Then another 3 weeks ocean to Guam.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts