MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys

Some lucky person was about to pick up this beauty from Trooper Lu's Garage this morning.

Very nice finish, particulary like the wheels !!

No 7 (out of 11)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
It would look nice on a Suzuki or a Yamaha perhaps but an MV? Sorry it doesn't do it for me!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Are u sure it's not a replica? I thought they had gold forks and exhaust tips. I think it's a fake. Plus I thought that they were given only to the pilots of those planes?

·
Site Sponsor
446 Posts
Pretty sure it is real. The guy is a friend of the Claudio and staff at MV and actually was in Italy and ordered it from there as he lives between Italy and Australia. He wanted it pre delivered by us which was nice so it went through the ADR process via MV Australia to us. It has the badges and the certificates etc etc. It is real enough that the staff all crap themselves every time they have to move it!!:laughing:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
A bit to pretty for me..
Bloody obvious, look in your garage :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Are u sure it's not a replica? I thought they had gold forks and exhaust tips. I think it's a fake. Plus I thought that they were given only to the pilots of those planes?
Here is the real deal #0 in the factory last November with yours truly aboard - I am not seeing gold forks and tips ;) Also suggesting a RESPECTED dealer is doing a pre delivery on a fake without some rock solid evidence is far from proper in my book.

Giovanni Castiglioni described it to me as his favourite MV (was thinking of buying one himself - I am sure he got great deal :naughty:) - prefers it to the CC (#1 which was sitting 10 feet away). I guess this particular bike is very subjective in terms of looks/colour.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
You know what thought thought....

I'm sure Tooper Lu's is in the habit of selling fake Limited edition MV's....NOT!

Gee, you kept that quiet Justin! I suppose you didn't need a whole bunch of MV guys drooling all over it.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Bloody obvious, look in your garage :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Here is the real deal #0 in the factory last November with yours truly aboard - I am not seeing gold forks and tips ;) Also suggesting a dealer is doing a pre delivery on a fake without some rock solid evidence is far from proper in my book.

Giovanni Castiglioni described it to me as his favourite MV (was thinking of buying one himself - I am sure he got great deal :naughty:) - prefers it to the CC (#1 which was sitting 10 feet away). I guess this particular bike is very subjective in terms of looks/colour.
Is that bike wearing slicks Rob?

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
No John, they are Diablo Super Corsa SP, the tread is so sparse on those that I can certainly understand your question especially on a smaller pic - I am not real sure how they displace water - definitely a dry weather tyre to my eyes.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Whats it worth?

·
Registered
658 Posts
i saw that bike at troops also, i hope to see the bike on the road, rather than parked in the garage

1 - 20 of 27 Posts