MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Why are you selling the frame? I would like to purchase it but would like to know whats wrong with it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i sell it because i didn't need it. With my first MV I made a slip. My dealer arranged himself with the expert to change the framework which was scratched a little, result frame changed and the other does not have it only scratches. The price is negociable

PS i am in france

·
Registered
474 Posts
wnehme said:
Im in sydney Australia. How much is shipping? You wouldnt have the engine as well would you.
Welcome fellow Aussie wnehme. (update your profile with your location :stickpoke ).

Just some advice if you are wanting to re-register what you build in OZ. Not trying to blow the sale, as it may appear, but if you want to register this frame in OZ, the VIN will IMHO show up as not being Australian Compliant when you try to register it. It will not have an Australian Compliance Plate fitted. Make yourself comfortable that the frame will be what meets your needs.

Now if you are wanting to build a race bike then go right ahead.

There is a motor on ebay from Gotham Cycles (check ebay stores). Recall it was US$1600.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts