MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an great 2010 F4 with only 15k in mileage, great condition and have proof of routine maintenance. Any advice on where I should sell it and for how much? (i.e. ebay, craigslist or this site?)

The only reason why I'm selling it, is because I just don't ride as often as I would used to.

·
Administrator
18,832 Posts
Shame your first post is to sell your bike.....if you're not riding enough then you need to change your habits. Stress will kill you. Riding your MV wil release you of stress, thereby helping live a happier and healthier life!

Post it here with details (where are you, photos, any mods)... Put it on Craig's List, Cycle Trader, eBay, local paper, grocery store bulletin board......

Or just keep it !!,

·
Registered
31 Posts
He said 2010. :)
Notice that his post is edited, prior to editing there was no year posted.

I have an great 2010 F4 with only 15k in mileage, great condition and have proof of routine maintenance. Any advice on where I should sell it and for how much? (i.e. ebay, craigslist or this site?)

The only reason why I'm selling it, is because I just don't ride as often as I would used to.
Mine is a 2010. I recently bought mine with 1,256 miles on it. There were originally asking $15k, but I ended up getting it for $13k in Flawless condition.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
F4 for sale WITH PHOTOS

You are right. I originally forgot to include the year. I went back and added it - since I knew that would be an important detail. Apologies for the confusion.

I will try to figure out how to also add some photos to my profile to help with your feedback also. (Good idea...) I was thinking about asking for $10k. What do you guys think?

I'm currently in the Summerlin/Red Rock area of Las Vegas.

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just created a gallery with 4 photos, but it says that it's pending approval. If you know of another way for me to upload/share photos - just let me know. Thanks again.

·
Super Moderator
21,421 Posts

·
Registered
9,945 Posts

Take her out for a nice ride through the hills...Then think it out again :naughty: :f4:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I put it on usedmotorcycles.net - if you go there you will be able to see the photos. Be certain to look in the Las Vegas section. My first MV was a Brutale 2006, and I put 18k miles on it. I sold that one in 2009. The bike after that was a 2010 MV, which was brand new. I put 15k miles on this one. ...that's a total of 33k miles on an MV Agusta bike, that was sitting next to a bran new Porsche the whole time. If I didn't like that bike, I would be riding it as much. I'm getting old, and I'm not driving it that much - that's all. So...is anyone interested? If so, please let me know and we can arrange to get in contact with each other. Thanks.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I put it on usedmotorcycles.net - if you go there you will be able to see the photos. Be certain to look in the Las Vegas section. My first MV was a Brutale 2006, and I put 18k miles on it. I sold that one in 2009. The bike after that was a 2010 MV, which was brand new. I put 15k miles on this one. ...that's a total of 33k miles on an MV Agusta bike, that was sitting next to a bran new Porsche the whole time. If I didn't like that bike, I would be riding it as much. I'm getting old, and I'm not driving it that much - that's all. So...is anyone interested? If so, please let me know and we can arrange to get in contact with each other. Thanks.
its sad your selling the bike but good luck with the sale anyway, so just out of curiosity please tell me what are you buying next?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts