Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brembo 320mm front discs, 4.9mm remaining £200

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
210 Posts
still waiting for that rear tail light unit that was part of the tail unit deal when you sent pics and said everything was included, then you removed the light and brought tail unit without it.

Still have the messages and photo's with you clearly saying all was included, happy to post the messages here for all to see.

Be very carefull if buying parts from this guy, get items before paying.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
still waiting for that rear tail light unit that was part of the tail unit deal when you sent pics and said everything was included, then you removed the light and brought tail unit without it.

Still have the messages and photo's with you clearly saying all was included, happy to post the messages here for all to see.

Be very carefull if buying parts from this guy, get items before paying.
Happy New year to you Roy. Thanks for another thread disruption. I offered you the LED moto corse one for postage cost as I've yet to find the original.

I'll stick it in the post as I'm sick of your whining tight Scottish voice not wanting to pay some postage for a better item. I've had no major issues with all my F4 items I have sent around the world since breaking the bike. It came down to a bit of clarity about what was included with a tial unit at the end of the day. And I haven't tried to deceive you. Do you see me selling the led tail light? No.

Expect it next week in the post and that's the end of it.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Happy New year to you Roy. Thanks for another thread disruption. I offered you the LED moto corse one for postage cost as I've yet to find the original.

I'll stick it in the post as I'm sick of your whining tight Scottish voice not wanting to pay some postage for a better item. I've had no major issues with all my F4 items I have sent around the world since breaking the bike. It came down to a bit of clarity about what was included with a tial unit at the end of the day. And I haven't tried to deceive you. Do you see me selling the led tail light? No.

Expect it next week in the post and that's the end of it.

thats all that was needed, just stick to your word,
I never mentioned anything about the tank when you supplied pics of the tank with petrol cap fitted, then when I received it the petrol cap was removed, you then said you removed it due to it being part of a key set, you should never have said that as the cap was a NON LOCKING CAP, you know that and I know that, then you have it up for sale in another forum.
If you were so concerned you would have messaged to say, sorry but im still looking for the light unit, but no word,
as I say, I am happy to post all your messages you sent me, remember when I specifically asked you if the tail light unit was included as in the pictures you sent, and your reply of yes it is included.
so where is it, I'm still waiting Alex,
you also said the slip on exhausts were intact, they were totally fucked, you failed to mention either you or someone else tried unsuccessfully to open up the slip ons, drilling them out, they rattle like a tin of old bolts, totally unusable.
Are any of the facts above untrue Alex!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why would you think a after market cnc fuel cap is part of a fuel tank. I showed you a picture of the dent not the tank.

You should have asked.

Exhausts were there for you to inspect, yes they won't bolt straight on but you got them and a full set of fairings, Inc tank and pump and air box for 1200.

Moaning Scottish as always.

·
Administrator
18,813 Posts
OK..That's enough.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts