MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pic of my 2010 F4 finally on its way to WA after 7 months:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:(yes, my good friend Mal purchased the bike way back then and finally came over and opicked it up:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:):jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

Attachments

·
Registered
9,945 Posts
Here is a pic of my 2010 F4 finally on its way to WA after 7 months:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:(yes, my good friend Mal purchased the bike way back then and finally came over and opicked it up:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:):jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

Aha..So this is how we get an MV to do 312 km per hour :naughty:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Hey J, are you telling us that's going to be driven across the Nullarbor plain like that in that van? :jsm:

Man, I take my hat off to him - that's really something :yo:

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
So what's replacing her? :grin:

·
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey J, are you telling us that's going to be driven across the Nullarbor plain like that in that van? :jsm:

Man, I take my hat off to him - that's really something :yo:
Yep and me to :jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm: heres a couple of progress pics from Mal :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm: and.......................news just in, crossed the big N safely and home safe and sound :jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

Attachments

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Yep and me to :jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm: heres a couple of progress pics from Mal :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm: and.......................news just in, crossed the big N safely and home safe and sound :jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:
Glad to know he is home safe & I certainly owe this:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts