MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ALL SOLD :::: F4 Fairings NOS/takeoffs Black/Anthracite 2000-09

I have a set of black anthracite F4 fairings from a 2007 F4 1000R that are brand new condition. These were take-offs from a brand new bike, some of the pieces like the tail and mirrors were never mounted and are NOS.
I'm trying to price these about 60% of what I see a well known eBay seller selling very similar condition parts for. Prices are for the individual fairings and the seller will need to cover shipping costs.

Monoposto/Solo tail section never mounted (NO seat, bump pad, tail light, or latching hardware included) $SOLD

Left side panels SOLD

Right Side panel : SOLD

Nose cone (mounted from factory, removed as new) $SOLD

Belly Pan: SOLD

Left and right mirrors(One of the mirrors is still factory sealed in the box and I did not open it for pics)
SOLD

Everything is flawless, let me know if you want larger or higher resolution pics

Cheers

Ian

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
23,110 Posts
Ian, when you ship that nose cone, make sure you use some sort of bracing where the windscreen would be. That thin bridge piece above the headlight opening can crack during shipping idf unsupported!

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes sir, I think I have a crack windscreen I can probably attached to it to keep it stable

·
Administrator
21,096 Posts
Those are give away prices.... trying to think of an excuse to buy them, even though I would have to paint them for my SPR.

Reactions: nigelrb

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those are give away prices.... trying to think of an excuse to buy them, even though I would have to paint them for my SPR.
You should have your beautiful wife get in touch with me, I would probably sell them cheaper to her :popcorn:

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm intending to hook up with Caitlin Jenner. Would I get the same deal?>:):wink2:
Sorry Nigel, I know Ed's wife personally and I find her extremely charming. I also heard that Caitlin Jenner is alleging that Bruce Jenner touched her 20 years ago, and I don't want to get in the middle of that.

Belly pan pending sale

·
Registered
18 Posts
Great prices!

I should know as I just purchased some panels for more than your asking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts