1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
517 Posts
Look at the Bodis closely and then look at the alternative. It saves money at the collectors by necking in there and generally the QD just looks "cheap"

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Somehow I like the QD.
Probably the Bodis is better.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I had a Bodis on my 2011 F4 and it sounded amazing. Now that I have the 2016 F4rr with stock pipes I miss it even more. I like the shortened outer pipes on the new bike more than my 2011...kind of wish Bodis would shorten the outer pipes on their system too.

·
Registered
703 Posts
I like the cans and tips of the QD better, but when it gets down under the seat it really looks like something is missing where the bodis doesn't look cheap in that area.
My thoughts precisely QD looks more cheap when you compare to titanium Bodis.:mouthwate

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You nailed it with 'Titanium' Bodis :)

Petty I know, but I recently bought & fitted an R&G tail tidy (took my time, heat shrunk, threadlock, nice job etc, etc) & now find the version I have isn't comptible with the Bodis... So that means buying another tail tidy and doing it all again!! aaargh.

The QD is compatible, and therefore would save even more £££... But you're right, it doesn't look as sleek and I'm thinking the Bodis will sound more 'serious' :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
I've got a Bodis on mine, and frankly, it's a beautiful work. Sounds great, baffles super easy to remove. I also have a Microtec ECU on mine, and run without baffles. You can't beat the construction.

·
Registered
78 Posts
not even a real decision in my opinion. I have the full bodis system and 100 % satisfied with the performance, and sound. Really amazing.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok I'll confess... I ignored most of you :naughty: and went for the QD, got it at a great price & didn't have to replace my existing tail tidy... All I have to do now is fit it which if you see my other thread is already causing minor issues... http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=190817

·
Registered
547 Posts
The first Bodis could melt the fairings. What s been your experience so far? Did you use the same heat shield?

No issue with heat melting the fairings I have heard of this but not experience it. I am using the stock heat shield under the tail no other changes.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have Bodis F/S system on my bike & I've had some trouble w/ the turn signals (wiring > might be secondary to the Bodis < or not): they've melted "once"? Other than that; I'm so happy w/ the damn things I couldn't possibly recommend anything else / the fit and quality is excellent!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts