MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Do you think it's possible to put the F4 exhaust pipes on the Brutale?

I like both bikes, am toying with the idea of buying either a Brutale, or an F4, tho ideally I'd like something inbetween. The single thing that puts me off the Brutale are those twin pipes, tho I really love the quad pipes off the F4.

Apologies if it might seem a daft question ;)

All the best,

H

·
Registered
968 Posts
They wouldn't fit off the shelf.

I'm sure a custom exhaust manufacturer would be able to produce something for you, but it'd cost $$$

In my opinion the pipes on the Brutale are one of the best features.

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
looks like the tail frame would have to be put onto the brutale, and also the rear tail too.... looks really nice to me.... I have a set of stock pipes if you decide to try this...let me know if you're interested... shipping would be costly to ship to Aussie-land though

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I thought the same thing before I bought my Brutale. The twin pipes grow on you.

You would have to replace the entire rear subframe and tail section to do it right and get a custom seat made. The stock Brutale tail is not wide enough to handle the wide exhaust nor is it high enough to provide enough room. IMHO.

·
Registered
822 Posts
WIth enough time, money, equiptment, and skill, anything can be done.

·
Registered
186 Posts
The one Michel Canino posted looks funny. The rear tail looks like it is from a F41000, and it looks way too big. Maybe if the bike had a 300 section rear tire.... LOL

·
Registered
803 Posts
I like the first pic but would prefer the dual Arrow pipes made for the F4 over the stock accordion. Emoto...hint, hint.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts