MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, here is my dilemma. I got hit with a Vehicle Test Notice for exhaust noise. Naturally from there took off the aftermarket pipes, put on the oem's and booked a sound test. Bike is meant to read 94db @ 6250rpm's but instead was 96db. FAIL.:jerkoff: I am guessing the insides have collapsed.
Is there anyone in Melbourne kind enough to lend their oem pipes to get the test done. I have a 2000 750 F4S.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
PM Sent

(edit) - They are stock off an 02 750 - i havn't done anything to them so if they don't pass don't look at me

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
snohman and twizel... you guys are awesome :yo:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
PM Sent

(edit) - They are stock off an 02 750 - i havn't done anything to them so if they don't pass don't look at me
If it doesn't work out with 'Snohman' you can borrow mine.
Wow.. Snohman, Twizel. Guys, that is great. This is going to save me alot of headaches. Snohman I will be in touch soon to grab your 02 set. Thanks again. :smoking:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, the update is.. Snohman, thank you so much for the lend of the pipes. I put your pipes on and they sounded identical to mine. I did a bit of google searching and opted for the $2.50 steel wool remedy. Well it worked. Thanks again guys for your help :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts