MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I keep seeing in alot of stuff about written about the F4 the it is possibly the "elitest" motorcycle you can own/ride. Now, I don't consider myself as too much of an "ELITEST", but it does sound pretty cool after awhile....thoughts?

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
Elitest is the wrong word. There a certain feeling you get when you own and ride the bike. It gets a lot of looks when you stop and it is somewhat rare so most people don't know what it is. I have an 07 and never fail to get excited when I ride it. I take it to the MotoGP in Indy and it definitely draws people in and a lot of "nice bike" comments. I was a little disappointed with the 2010 model but the new RR will definitely be worth the wait if you can afford it.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Well I keep seeing in alot of stuff about written about the F4 the it is possibly the "elitest" motorcycle you can own/ride. Now, I don't consider myself as too much of an "ELITEST", but it does sound pretty cool after awhile....thoughts?
They should see my Elitest house!:bawling:

·
Registered
547 Posts
I agree owning an MV agusta F4 is a something special. The MV is now available in Canada and I am one of 5 to own one in Toronto ( MV F4 2011). It definitely has a wow factor and also the price means that that is targeted at a different market of riders who are more mature experienced and enjoy riding as a sport.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts