MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seen the Corsa F4 at the Sydney Bike show, $39,500 fully kitted, and it looks just fantastic! The paint scheme and design is great, full carbon kit, Ago wheels, RG3, leather seat, radial brembos, limited country badge...just amazing! If it was around 6 weeks ago it would have been in my garage!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I saw one at Bills motorcycles (here in South Australia) yesterday, and I was told it was $55,000. I'm not too sure I like the red they have chosen , kinda has a pinkish tinge. The shock looked standard but I'm not sure though for that model you would hope it was upgraded. The bike however does look stunning.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
55K sounds a bit high for what you get, maybe the 39K one I saw still had a few extras to go, but it appeared to have the lot, and an extra 16K would buy a lot of goodies!

And I agree with your comment about the red, its quite different from the Corse red, and I actually prefer it, its the logo on the fairing that get me going and the seat and the carbon and the....

·
Registered
56 Posts
bit too pricey, was it a new one as agusta01 saw or one of the ones from last year? i didn't know we got any the ones from last year are std paint scheme with a big white and red MV on the side panel? the new one is ment to have Brembos radialy mounted on it. I talked to my dealer today who said the senna's were going to retail at 52 aus, he said he was on the phone to Fenneys and they new nothing about the new corse.

It must be Aussie happy hr here.

What colour was the corse you saw at sydney show agusta01?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, you beat me to downloading my photos, but thats the one, same except the radial Brembos were on the one in Sydney.
And that red is almost scarlet in hue, just fantastic, the other detail is the limited numbered unit by country, so the little badge reads 33/100 AUS if you live in Australia, as final quota is yet to be determined.

Dr, your coment about Feeneys not having details, weird...the bike at the show was theirs! (As was the stand) in fact the man was there!

And definatly $39,900 complete

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I asked Bill (who spoke to Feeneys) about the price differences and got the answer.

There are two different models in the Corse...The Bike at the Sydney show $39,990 is a standard 1+1 with the Corse paint kit and the $55,000 one he has in store is the single seat with upgrade marchesini wheels and carbon bits and pieces. He didn't know about the shock but will get back to me on that one.

Bill is going to ring me back today so I'll try and confirm the price upgrade thing as I'm having trouble buying that $39,990 price tag includes all those goodies.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
OK...Here it is...The Bike Bill has in store is $48,000+ORC. This is the full kit Corse which includes the Corse colour scheme with carbon bits and the 10 spoke Magnesium Marchesini Wheels, thats it.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Just want to clarify when I said "thats it" at the end of my last post I didn't mean it to come accross as a statement of finality surounding any confusion on the options rather just the shock of thats all you get for the money. I stopped by and had another look at it and must admit the colour is growing on me a bit and overall the bike does look spectacular but thats a lot of money for a little upgrade...

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My gut feel is, based on the differing prices we have seen, is that the dealer gets the stock F4 at a fixed price and then they are at liberty to add on whatever they feel is a fair mark up for whatever extras happen to be on the bike they have!
As I mentioned there is still one brand new Ago in Aus for $52K, you would really have to weigh up the value
I reckon shop around is the key to this!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Which leaves the question just how special is it if they are at liberty to spec and charge at will. Personally I can't justify the money for the special editions (if I was rich it may be another story) though I do like the looks of most of them. I would rather upgrade the brakes and suspension before looking at cosmetics or minor go fast upgrades.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts