MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after more than 2 years riding very happy on my brutale,
i decided it is time to get an additional bike.

so i bought today a brand new F4 1078 RR 312 --- white/black
color scheme. i am happy like a little boy at christmas.
cant wait until tuesday when i can pick her up.

:) :) :)

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Awesome~~~ Congrats ^^
Love Black / White Color

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
That's OK Fireman, just don't let the ladies in you life know you have a strong feminine side......:stickpoke

juuuuust kiddin . :)

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks all :)

but i also have to share this. just when i returned from the shop i had a very moving experience.

an old man was just stumbling across the street and hitting very hard on the ground with his face. while trying to stop the bleeding and tender his wounds, he told the story of his life that i can not go to the hospital, because his daughter is dying of cancer, and his wife is very sick
can no longer walk. so he was deeply worried that his family needs him at the moment and can afford him to be in the hospital. finally we could convince him that an ambulance is the best for him and his family. after the ambulance drove him to the nearest hospital, i drove his wife back home, as i was worried that she may could not make it safely home after all this trouble/

so i tried to help them as good as i could. but the main lesson of the story is that i just learned how lucky i am that i can afford another bike for my fun. i probably will never forget this and will enjoy my bikes even more; knowing how blessed i am.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
A very important reminder that we're all very fortunate to be able to enjoy being MV owners....

...but congratulations as well !!

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
You are indeed blessed.

You now have the best of both worlds. I would add a 750 to the harem, but that's just me.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Congratulation on your new F4!!
Perfect colour choice too :)
Dont forget to post some pics of the new addition to your family when she arrives.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase.
I think anybody that can buy such toys are fortunate and we are a special fortunate bunch to be able to get MV's and you are a bit more fortunate now :naughty::naughty: 2 MV's :mouthwate like someone mentioned the best of both. Enjoy the rides my fortunate friend.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts