·
Super Moderator
21,445 Posts
We are broke....

·
Registered
772 Posts
First one out??
Maybe. Pic taken at the factory for sure. One thing caught my attention on this picture. Within viewpoint, on the right side, there is bike with blinker placement which is unusual and unknown in the current range. The new B4?

·
Registered
772 Posts
Maybe. Pic taken at the factory for sure. One thing caught my attention on this picture. Within viewpoint, on the right side, there is bike with blinker placement which is unusual and unknown in the current range. The new B4?
I'm said this is the press and homologation workshop, and unseen bilkes are dealt at CRC. So, forget this, it may not be the new B4

·
Registered
225 Posts
In UK it needs registering before end of year to be road legal but needs paying for in full for factory to register it.

It will apparently be possible to register it later on an age related plate with a certificate of conformity and some faffing about as you would an import bike.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts

cf4 claudio video
very nice

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
yeh im seriously digging it. Although the first cc is still the one for me

·
Registered
811 Posts
Beautiful bike. The questions is, do I try and pry the $80K out of Mrs. Fingertight's hand or wait for the next gen F4RR? And add another $100K because I would need to make the garage bigger which would require making the rest of the house bigger for the Mrs. Gotta be something in it for her. First world problems.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Beautiful bike. The questions is, do I try and pry the $80K out of Mrs. Fingertight's hand or wait for the next gen F4RR? And add another $100K because I would need to make the garage bigger which would require making the rest of the house bigger for the Mrs. Gotta be something in it for her. First world problems.

gold
im sure many can relate here

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Maybe change your name in fingerscrossed?

81 - 94 of 94 Posts