MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just waiting for a sunny day to make great pictures!!!! i still have little works to do on it but i think that the big work is in the past now!!! ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Awesome job!!! :smoking:
Congrats!!

Now you throw in a watch and a leather jacket and sell it for +100.000 euros :toothless

·
Registered
90 Posts
Don't get me wrong....The bike is absolutely beautiful, but for that money, you would think that they could have put some better brakes than the cast Brembo radials... Forged Magnesium wheels could have been a nice addition too...

I know that they have to balance cost / safety / road regulations, but for 100K (80K + 20K for watch and jacket) they could have done a bit more than carbon bodywork and a slightly over bored motor.

But that is just my little rant...Gorgeous bike...I wish i had one...

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
canuck said:
Don't get me wrong....The bike is absolutely beautiful, but for that money, you would think that they could have put some better brakes than the cast Brembo radials... Forged Magnesium wheels could have been a nice addition too...

I know that they have to balance cost / safety / road regulations, but for 100K (80K + 20K for watch and jacket) they could have done a bit more than carbon bodywork and a slightly over bored motor.

It's a replica. Not the real deal.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
canuck said:

No one will get you wrong, but that bike up there is an F4 R with a CC skin and a few other add ons.
It's NOT a real CC :)
The real CC has all that you mentioned and much much more :smoking:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Gladio said:
It's a replica. Not the real deal.
Wow, it looks like a real bike... must be one of those 1:1 scale models I've heard about.... :) LOL.....

Amazing job btw....

-W

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
MV-999R said:
No one will get you wrong, but that bike up there is an F4 R with a CC skin and a few other add ons.
It's NOT a real CC :)
The real CC has all that you mentioned and much much more :smoking:
... the most powerfull bike ever tested in a German motorcycle magazine... :yo:

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
How much??

1 - 20 of 52 Posts