MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know that everyone here want me to make a special "alka" f4, but as i really fall in love with the CC at Monaco, i decide to make a CC replica for myself but still with some littles changes in the final paint scheme.... i will show you the differents step! it has begun today with the reception of some carbon parts for it!! ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just ask for public price as i had a "special price" for me from Dario in Italy who made this!! i will tell you as soon as!! for the project, the base is an F41000 R , i will put all the carbon parts on it , the only part i let in standard is the tank. i will had magnesium swing arm and plates , recolored the same as the CC , a special screen, special seat , the CC adjustable front footrest, titanium f1 exhaust , and a CC paint scheme with just some little changes on the tank , side panels and tail fairing..........
other change, the air grating will be silver instead of the gold use on the CC !!
lot of polished little parts i think and some rizoma parts.............!! will try to put pictures day by day!!!

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
do you have to trim the underside of the lower fairing?? it looks like it is solid (maybe for construction)..... how would you remove the excess material??

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Good, You should base it on the 312R you just got. If you stay with the R, are you going to put a Moto Corse 1080 kit on it? Is the carbon Natural, or Gel coat finish?... It doesn't look as glossy as I remember (So I think its natural)... I assume that it will be very glossy, after it is clearcoated... Good Idea BTW :yo: .

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
for the lower fairing, we have to work on it as it's a racing version!

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
I can't wait to see this! Based upon your other work I'm prepared to be stunned. Hopefully, you will not be including the jacket and wrist watch.

CAG

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
more parts now here!!! magnesium swingarm + the two magnesium plates in CC color!! (made by SEB!!) , CC carbon parts and CC footpegs!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
:jsm: great. I´m looking forward to the next pics...

Could you do me a favour and weigh the mag parts please? It would be nice to know, what weght differenze is between the mag and alu parts... :smoking: :naughty:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts