MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Run into a dude riding his F4CC last week sunday in downtown Boca Raton , He just pull next to me at the trafic light. I have seen F4CC before but never on the street,so I ask him what he was up to. Said he was just riding so I ask him If he wants join me (I was on my F4 1000) he said sure so we hit the freeway but for some reason this dude was riding his bike 45 miles per hr. so he was realy creating little bit of a line of cars behind him . I m thinking s....t someone is going to rear end him,and on the top of it it started to rain so I m looking back and all of a suden the dude desapeared.I hope nothing bad has happened to him. Did check with Ducati Miami (where I know he must have purchased his F4CC) but they did not hear from him....Dude if you read this Hope you are OK...and if you want to go riding let me know..

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
oh man! i hope he is ok too. probably just pulled over in the shelter somewhere till the weather picked up. lets hope anyway.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Relax
He was riding at the 'more money than ability' pace
and when it started to rain a helicopter came in and picked him and his bike up (rolling mind you) and wisked it away to the 2 acres 'big boy toy' garage for unauthorized hydrogen oxide exposure, requiring de contamination with q-tips.
See, everything is ok.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Relax
He was riding at the 'more money than ability' pace
and when it started to rain a helicopter came in and picked him and his bike up (rolling mind you) and wisked it away to the 2 acres 'big boy toy' garage for unauthorized hydrogen oxide exposure, requiring de contamination with q-tips.
See, everything is ok.
Wish life is as easy as you think but I don't think that is the way he got to his
'big boy toy' garage. Although I don't know anything about this dude and have
never seen this dude riding his F4CC but I think he would've gone back to the
garage the simplest way "ride back".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts