MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... lets start with the SENNA. I was driving down US 1 (I95) and I saw someone riding a brand new SENNA 1000 go by on the other side of the road (Note to owner... please register your SENNA). Next I was driving down Miami beach, and BAAMMM!!! there was the boat show, I remembered the article about the C.C. being featured there, so I kept on the lookout for Azimut Yachts, upon passing by (very quickly) I saw a red F41000 (R?) with a fake rider on it, and something with a black gastank that looked very special (hopefully the C.C.). I am going to stop at the boat show sunday, so hopefully I will get some pics. Why can't everyday be so beautiful :f4: :f4: :f4: .

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok :naughty: ...
It was a cold, breezy day today in Miami, Florida, home of often-crappy roads, often-horrible weather blah blah blahblahblah F4 C.C. blah blah

Ok, so I arrived at the boat show today, and right to the Azimut booth I flew. I walked in, and saw a Red F4 1000R, a F4 1000R Corse, a couple of Brutales, and C.C :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: I met up with Rolando Santos, the manager of Ducati Miami, and we spoke briefly about #001/100. This bike was beautiful, It deserved a tent all for itself, unfortunately, the incompetents that set up the Azimut tent set the MV up on RED CARPET! :mad: On a sunny day, with a highly glossy motorcycle pictures were near impossible. Mr. Santos talked to a guy (who I later found out to be Matthew Stutzman, General manager of Cagiva/ MV Agusta Motorcycles) about my unnatural interest for MVs', especially for my age. Mr. Stutzman was very polite, showing me some of the finer features of the C.c. such as the titanium laser engraved radiator guard with the MV logo, and I also confirmed the existence of the F4 1000R 312. An we discussed the horrific end of Mr. Castiglioni's Tamburini. My dad asked if I could sit on it, (a rather stupid question since a kid and a $120,000 motorcycle don't really mix), but later, seeing that I in fact was an MV Freak HE LET ME SIT ON IT :yo: I slowly threw my little foot over the raised tailpiece of this fine work of machinery/ art. Here I was sitting on a stack of $120,000. I remembered that discussion about the Tamburini that belonged to Mr. Claudio Castiglioni, and I realized... Oh crap :jsm: If someone didn't do a good job putting the rear wheel stand on that MV, I could have made it to the history books, as the person who wrecked the most important/ expensive bike in MV Agusta's history. I could imagine the angry phone calls that I would receive from Ducati Miami, Cagiva USA, Mr. Tamburini, and Mr. C.C. himself calling to tell me what a retard I am for not only dropping his bike, but the flagship model with his name on it. I tried to smile, had a few pictures taken, and then got off with bitter happiness; happy that I didn't wreck it, but sad that I had to get off of that beautiful seat. I left soon after, MV Agusta hat, MV Agusta Bag, and a whole bunch of pictures in hand.

Tom :violin: :violin: :violin:

Pictures will follow, but they are nowhere near as good as Alex's

·
Registered
485 Posts
Don't feel sorry,the pics are amazing,nice close up on the C.C.
Thx for sharing. :flash:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Nice pics, you're now one of the lucky few to get to sit on one :koolaid:

Do you know the guy in the denim shorts that couldn't keep his paws off the paintwork?

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
d-_-b Tamburini d-_-b said:
Part 2/2 sorry again for the crap pics

Last 1 is me with the MV cap that the General Manager of Cagiva USA gave me :yo:
I think your pics are great and your writing is excellent. I'd be damn proud of you if your were my son.

CAG

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rockethouse said:
Nice pics, you're now one of the lucky few to get to sit on one :koolaid:

Do you know the guy in the denim shorts that couldn't keep his paws off the paintwork?
NO :mad: :2up: There were a couple of arses tapping on the body panels to see which parts were carbon (like they could tell the difference). THere was this one lady :mad: :cussing: :finger: :2up: That put here bag on the seat to find something. The GM of MV AGusta was ready to tackle her, I could see Mr. Santos just getting ready to drop kick her off the barge :) :bash: :bash: :argue: :mad: :nutkick: :nutkick:

Caption to pic : One expensive bag rest :bandit:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
CAG said:
I think your pics are great and your writing is excellent. I'd be damn proud of you if your were my son.

CAG

Maybe I am :jsm:

Thanks for the kind words, my father never said that to me :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
:violin: :violin: :violin:
I'm glad to be a member of this forum.

·
Registered
485 Posts
d-_-b Tamburini d-_-b said:
NO :mad: :2up: There were a couple of arses tapping on the body panels to see which parts were carbon (like they could tell the difference). THere was this one lady :mad: :cussing: :finger: :2up: That put here bag on the seat to find something. The GM of MV AGusta was ready to tackle her, I could see Mr. Santos just getting ready to drop kick her off the barge :) :bash: :bash: :argue: :mad: :nutkick: :nutkick:

Caption to pic : One expensive bag rest :bandit:
Obviously,that woman has no clue how expensive the bike is. :wtf:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts