MV Agusta Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Something tells me he is not going to get anywhere near what he hopes to get. 72 miles or not, its an older bike, and previous sales were around half of what he wants for it. Ill give him my F4 and $10,000 cash right now! :D

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I already inquired with the seller. He wants 90k us for it. Dave your right he hasnt met the reserve price but what made him set the bidding at such a low number? If he wants 90k for it i would have started tge bidding at 75k

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
how can this guy have the balls to ask for 90k, when yourve got people like garry on here selling them for 42k

·
Registered
244 Posts
Well known collector ( c.d. )here in california sold his for little less than 50,000.00 a couple of years ago with more miles but anything over 65000.00 sounds to me a little to much, hey but you never know theres always and ass for a seat

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
No CC has changed hands beyond $60K in the last few years (unless Doc Masis' first one cleared that number). They're all over the $50K range, and down into the $40K range.

The only exception is a CC with some mileage and wear, and absent the watch and jacket and standard exhaust and stand. But it was still $43K.

Peter Fonda's is at ProItalia for a $90K ask. I don't consider that provenance, even though Ago rode it for a stint in Northern Cali.

The last 5 crated and 2 uncrated new CCs at MV USA were all offered below $60K. Most sold in the mid-$50Ks, including several at other dealers at the time. These were new and unregistered, but just before the slight market rebound.

For a CC with under 1000 miles and all the schwag, $53-57K is the big number. For lesser miles, $57-$62K is the number. Missing the watch is huge, since it was a $15K trinket. The jacket was $3K, but the few leftovers have been for sale for $1K recently.

I personally regret not having bought Gary's, which was a steal at the $42K forum offer or the $45K/$46K it pulled on eBay.

$90K is REM sleep territory. Total dream number. Of the 29 imported for the USA, I don't think even the first few sold for $90K to the impatient speculators. And it will be a long time, if ever, before they're worth $90K (barring a prodigious petro-dollar crash and horrifically devalued currency).

Maybe it's a two-fer, and there's another one not shown or listed. At least that would be a decent value.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.