MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you future-owners were lined up and waiting for this to happen :stickpoke

Hope to get some owners on the site :) would be great for some photos, videos, and other goodies!!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Don't worry Alvin. I'm sure someone will buy me one for Christmas :friday: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
My faith in Santa Claus has been reinvirogated with this news....

....come on jolly ol' dude....i've been....mostly....err....good....

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Oh you little prankster, Alvin...I thought somebody had actually stepped up and BOUGHT one!!! Shame on you! :nutkick:

I am still going to wait for the first eBay sale...Especially after noting the $35K Tambo up for grabs, currently!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
twoeleven said:
Oh you little prankster, Alvin...I thought somebody had actually stepped up and BOUGHT one!!! Shame on you! :nutkick:

I am still going to wait for the first eBay sale...Especially after noting the $35K Tambo up for grabs, currently!

Griff
twoeleven
C'mon griff, I know you want to be the first to register one :stickpoke

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello , dear Mv agusta friends I'm Cesare from Italy, I want to send a picture about F4 CC but I don't know how to send a picture......can You help???
I work in Mv agusta motorcycles and also Agusta elicopters...I live in Varese near the factory...
Ciao a Tutti!!!!

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Roadcap! Welcome. You can click on "Create photo album" at the top right of this website. You can then upload photos into your own photo album. Would be great to see your photos!

Welcome again :)

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
roadcap said:
Hello , dear Mv agusta friends I'm Cesare from Italy, I want to send a picture about F4 CC but I don't know how to send a picture......can You help???
I work in Mv agusta motorcycles and also Agusta elicopters...I live in Varese near the factory...
Ciao a Tutti!!!!
Ciao Cesare :f4:

Welcome to the forum and it sure is good to have someone from the factory here :friday:

·
Registered
587 Posts
admin said:
Roadcap! Welcome. You can click on "Create photo album" at the top right of this website. You can then upload photos into your own photo album. Would be great to see your photos!

Welcome again :)

hey bro welcome But does this mean DISCOUNTS HA HA just kidding

1 - 12 of 12 Posts