MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Really nice pics of the small details that make this bike come to life.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
This chain is so bling bling that even 50 cent would want to wear it around the neck.

Even the bolts are gold coloured.
Amazing, fuc... amazing!

·
Registered
236 Posts
I guess they overlooked the plastic airdam. They should atleast have fitted a carbon one, on a bike that cost 100.000 €!!! Besides that the bike looks amazing!

Would deffently want that TSS on my Senna :)

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Nice work, Tomburini...

Looks like you paid close attention to your shot set-up, and it really paid off, great pics.

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pics are now back up and running. I wrote C.C. 96 in the album by accident, and after pm-ing Alvin, he kindly fixed it. Unfortunately the pics didn't show because they were leading to the old named album (which no longer exists). Thanks for the kind words everyone. I must say, it really does look stunning (even more up close). I spent most of my time on that bike (19 minutes to be exact). It was quite funny, as soon as I walked through the door, a guy (I think it was Leandro) said "I knew you would come for the C.C.". The manager wasn't surprised to see me either. As you can see, the bike was behind a barrier (which I was kindly allowed to cross), and I spent most of the time on my knees (no I wasn't worshipping it) taking pictures of the brakes.

Griff: My pictures were blurry, because I tried to photograph detail with the regular setting. I switched to the close up setting, and I managed to make some nice looking pics (the first set). Thanks for the advice, and thanks Alvin for correcting that mistake I made!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
d-_-b Tamburini d-_-b said:
Check pic 1 of post 4, You'll see that the airdam is in fact plastic :jsm:
:bash: :nutkick:
My god your right :jsm: ... I never noticed that when I was close up! :wtf:

Original message deleted ... bloody plastic :banghead: ... MikeF4UK will have a heart attack when he see's "plastic" on the CC ! :jsm:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Nice pics Tom :yo:

Anyone notice or know why know why they chose to use the rims that are labelled with the forged Marchesini (same as what on the 1098S) rather than the brembo stamped version that is on the R and 312.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
nice pics, Tom!

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
I think I'll buy one and run it through the winter months. Should be OK with the ice, snow and salt. I'll give it a wash down at the end of the winter.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Rockethouse said:
Nice pics Tom :yo:

Anyone notice or know why know why they chose to use the rims that are labelled with the forged Marchesini (same as what on the 1098S) rather than the brembo stamped version that is on the R and 312.
Hummm, you're right.

What I know is that Brembo owns Marchesini and that's maybe the link. On my Marchesini wheels there's the Brembo stamp.

I think the Black Marchesini wheels would look more stylish on the CC. But on the other hand the CC is not such a light weight and the Brembo forged aluminium wheels are 5.5 kg lighter than the Marchesini forged aluminium ones.

For 100.000 € they could have fitted black Marchesini forged Magnesium wheels and would save another 0.3 kg :baddeal:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts