1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Looks like a photochop of a bike the f4 that got stretched and flattened at the end. :wtf: :green:

Just turn around and walk away..

·
Registered
178 Posts
Throw on a beanie helmet with a chrome spike, button up a leather vest over your wife-beater and you'll be set.

·
Registered
796 Posts
probably the ugliest paintjob i ever saw on a motorcycle.did they watch to many war movies at the mv factory?(if it's real of course,but it is more likely a photoshoped pece of crap)

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Alvin, can we please murder this thread, and bury it. Why would anyone post this picture? :wtf: Who was the photoshop "artist"? I never knew Ray Charles was still alive. My bad, Ray would have atleast used bright colors when he was doing heroin :smoking: , this person must have been mixing and matching drug cocktails, or using some really cheap $hit :ahhh: . Does the crackhead webmaster of the page it was posted on actually think that it is an actual picture of how the model will look? My my, drugs really are bad :silly: .

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
d-_-b Tamburini d-_-b said:
Why would anyone post this picture? :wtf:
No offence intended, but I think sometimes you have to witness the bad to fully appreciate the good. :jsm:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts