MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Painted exhaust pipes. Looks a bit weird, not really my cup of tea...

·
Registered
583 Posts
so we can see who is a memeber of the forum we should get stickers. dont want to sound like a dork. I am not talking about some god awful tacky sticker but maybe like the MV is right before it says Agusta. Instead of the shape in the center it could say net or forum and we could put it on ur plates or other spots so when we run in to one anothers bikes at shows races parts store we know who the memebers are. just a thought.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, I have been closely entertaining the decal idea for quite some time, just need to think it through and make sure i investigate the adhesive thoroughly. Waiting form some opinions. I really like your idea

·
Registered
583 Posts
i just figured if you only slightly altered a sticker or logo that is already on the bike it will not seem out of place on our bikes, easy to blend in on a license plate or tail somewhere away from it all but just unique enought that we know MV Agusta.net memeber. and there is some many places that make stickers. just go to ebay and look at sticker kits for bike like for race replicas allot of the ebay pages that offer those say they can do custom stickers. I really like this forum to be honest when i first got the bike it was leaking some much crap blue green and was anyoing me that had it not been that i read that everyone has had that and it goes i would of wanted to take it right back to the dealer so I would be happy to have sticker on my bike.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ben - can't wait for photos. You're going to have quite the grin on your face.

I hope to see some of you at crystal cove in the future. Ben, you better show up with that Senna one day

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Have you got a name for 'her' yet Ben? :naughty:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts