MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traffic lights at North st and west coast hwy Cottesloe.TODAY

F4S 1000/750? red/silver.The only F4 i've seen that isn't a demo on the road.
If you are on this forum,please let us know...and register if you haven't already.
If it was Dr Evil,then dont bother...LOL!:f4:

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Ozboy,
I rode an F4S 1000 today through those lights, but sorry to say it was the demo from Os Park. I didn't stop there though, I rode straight through the intersection. I did see a bike as you describe on Mounts Bay a couple of days back. It had a loud pipe, not standard.
Cheers
Broms.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This guy stopped at the lights.
I was turning north off North st:wtf: YEAH I KNOW!
I was in a blue XR6 ute,had to look back as the MV was heading south on west coast hwy.I thought it was Vee2,as this is his plate number,that wasn't so.
NOW THE BIG QUESTION...ARE YOU GOING TO BUY AN MV???

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Broms said:
Ozboy,
I rode an F4S 1000 today through those lights, but sorry to say it was the demo from Os Park. I didn't stop there though, I rode straight through the intersection. I did see a bike as you describe on Mounts Bay a couple of days back. It had a loud pipe, not standard.
Cheers
Broms.
I was on Mounts bay road a couple of days 'AGO'.:jsm:
It wasn't a black MV was it?I have standard pipes though,not loud at all.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
No, definately Red/Silver with after mkt pipes. In fact I saw it a few weeks 'AGO' on Stirling Hwy too.

Answer to the big question....still deciding. There are only two Black 1000r mono's left at the distributor in QLD and the red/silver you mentioned earlier. But there is also a black R312 1+1 available mid june (no mon's unfortunately). So I am contemplating all of that.

oh and the other issue..I have a 1098s arriving mid june

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Broms said:
No, definately Red/Silver with after mkt pipes. In fact I saw it a few weeks 'AGO' on Stirling Hwy too.

Answer to the big question....still deciding. There are only two Black 1000r mono's left at the distributor in QLD and the red/silver you mentioned earlier. But there is also a black R312 1+1 available mid june (no mon's unfortunately). So I am contemplating all of that.

BITCH! LOL

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Broms said:

There good guys at Rick Gills,you should get looked after well there.
Dont ask for too much off the bike though,the discounts are ok in all other areas.Say HI to Paul next time you go.(hes sales in the european section)

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Yeah, Paul has been great. Has patience with my multiple test rides.
I know they will do a deal on an F4S, but nothing on an R or 312 (??) but then again, I haven't really asked, not until I am going to sign up.

Will say hi to him for you.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good luck Broms,hope you get what you want.
BTW the 'NERO' has been sold for about 3 months now,the guy just wont pick it up.
Thats one sweet bike mate.The brakes on the R are way better,just thought you would like to know.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Yes, maybe she is not as understanding as the wife of the member who sadley binned his AGO.

BTW there is also a 'NERO' often parked out the front of Barbagallo Tyre centre around the corner from the MV dealer. It is owned by the centre's manager, Tony.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts