MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, the look almost exactly the same. But the lower arm on the Brutale is shorter and uses a different part number than the F4.

I never noticed that.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Interesting. So, assuming they frame plates are the same, the Brute pegs would be a little lower and further forward than the f4's. Just more evidence of the fantastic attention to detail.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Yes, the Brutale Pegs are modified to accommodate the great majority of Brutale riders who have artificial hips and knees ;)

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They force the Brutale rider to assume a more upright position.

1) The large packages most Brutale riders have makes bending over uncomfortable.

2) Brutale riders, unlike F4 riders, don't like bending over.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
They force the Brutale rider to assume a more upright position.

1) The large packages most Brutale riders have makes bending over uncomfortable.

2) Brutale riders, unlike F4 riders, don't like bending over.
Are these "large packages" you refer to tank bags full of depends?

Brutale riders are much more accustomed to the annual prostate exam, F4 riders on the other hand don't have a frame of reference.

But don't take my word for it, look at the smilies:

:brutale: <-- The Brutale rider naturally assumes the "ass up" position...

:f4: <--...while the F4 rider is clearly assuming the "about to mount" position.

It is just nature Carl, just nature...

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was hopping it would take longer than 3 posts for this thread to go sideways.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Like the comment 'CAG', Brutale riders don't like bending over

Bless, poor old inferm Brutale riders,

Must be hard hanging on to the Brut' when a practical, no need to bend over diesel runabout seems the best option to collect the pension

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I'm glad Rob is back from his community service obligations. He looks good in an orange jumpsuit.....

I'm also glad that Carl's taking the lead defending the truth about Brutie riders.......

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Yes, the look almost exactly the same. But the lower arm on the Brutale is shorter and uses a different part number than the F4.

I never noticed that.
Carl I think the brutie rear sets are different because they are used differently on the bikes. F4 riders use the rear sets when they ride to help maintain body position for weight transfer. Brutie riders use them as a place to rest their feet. Body position on brutie bikes is maintained by a different mechanism

Attachments

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Carl I think the brutie rear sets are different because they are used differently on the bikes. F4 riders use the rear sets when they ride to help maintain body position for weight transfer. Brutie riders use them as a place to rest their feet. Body position on brutie bikes is maintained by a different mechanism
Boogie Man: That may be your best post yet! :)

BTW, you look good in those pink shorts.....:wtf:

·
Registered
200 Posts
But don't take my word for it, look at the smilies:

:brutale: <-- The Brutale rider naturally assumes the "ass up" position...

:f4: <--...while the F4 rider is clearly assuming the "about to mount" position.

It is just nature Carl, just nature...
:popcorn:Comedy...lmao

1 - 14 of 14 Posts