MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just picked up new and original MV air tubes on ebay for a grand! :)

In Australia they retail at $1400 each!

Anyway thats not the point of the thread....
has anyone removed the CRC emblems from the carbon tubes and replaced them with the tri-colour emblems from the stock plastic ones?

Can it be done?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hmm I dont know about the CRC carbon tubes cuz I got a set of FBF carbon tubes and I removed the stock plastic tri-colour emblems and put them on my FBF carbon tubes with the greatest of ease..

The stock plastics emblems just have a weak adhesive on them and come off very easily.. I put a SLIGHT dab of super glue to have them stay on the FBF Carbon tubes.. they look really good...

agusta01 said:
Just picked up new and original MV air tubes on ebay for a grand! :)

In Australia they retail at $1400 each!

Anyway thats not the point of the thread....
has anyone removed the CRC emblems from the carbon tubes and replaced them with the tri-colour emblems from the stock plastic ones?

Can it be done?

·
Registered
279 Posts
I was watching that auction. Congrats. I was wondering why they were going to so much but they are original mv parts so you can t go wrong.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Agreed the adhesive is very soft/weak. Sit them in the Qld sun for a bit and it should soften, then pick the corner and it should pull off. Something plastic to get under the edge may avoid scratching. Pull them off your plastic ones first, or are you buying replacements?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts