MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here some little pictures............. ready next week!!! ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
All a bit close to get the full effect Alex. Do you have a shot with the parts on the bike yet?

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have to say your designs are insane, and your painter has skills that are top notch. Always fascinating to see your posts showing new work in progress.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Very nice Alex, I can't wait to see the entire bike !! :)

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
I agree, Alka's painter is very good, but can someone expalin to me why I would want to own a bike with andrea agassi all over it? maybe I have missed something here?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Exactly my thoughts.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
yeah lovely paint job, and would love it on mine, but without a tennis players name down the side. would look like a rolling advert for the guy!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the story of this bike is really personnal, i'am a great fan of mister Agassi, and i decide to make a special f4 on one of my personnal f4 for the cause of his foundation, i decided personnaly to reverse a part of the price of this bike to the foundation !! there's really no link beetween mv and Agassi, that's right, but it was just a personal idea!!! normaly the presentation of this bike will arrive in the hands of Agassi during december via a little paper ilustration!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
fair play to you, its a great way to show your passion for something or someone, the bike looks really amazing :yo: . I'm sure the foundation will appreciate what you have done.

Well done

alkatraxx said:
the story of this bike is really personnal, i'am a great fan of mister Agassi, and i decide to make a special f4 on one of my personnal f4 for the cause of his foundation, i decided personnaly to reverse a part of the price of this bike to the foundation !! there's really no link beetween mv and Agassi, that's right, but it was just a personal idea!!! normaly the presentation of this bike will arrive in the hands of Agassi during december via a little paper ilustration!!!!!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Thanks for the explanation Alex, :)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
:jsm:

Great! Great work - outstanding!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts