MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let me know what you think about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think i will try a lot of paint scheme for this bike as it a very important project for me!
thanks a lot

·
Registered
328 Posts
I think that the F4's are beautiful becuase of their simplicity. The paint scheme on the bike in the photo is too busy, like a japanese bike, to the point where I feel it takes away from the beauty of the bike.

I still like it, but not as much as if it was a simpler paint scheme. Great PS though.

Just my $.02. As far as F4's go, less is more.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Its OK Alex, but I prefer the Monica version :naughty:

·
Registered
246 Posts
I think as well that the idea is great. But honestly I think you made much stronger proposals as seen in your album (those really rock) with this Agassi version I think it is too close to a regular Jap paint job theme....IMHO....
Maybe an outline of Agassi palying, like Kamran mentioned could be cool....

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks a lot for all your opinions, be sure i will try lot of things!!!! hope to post lot of others soon!!!! i will try to do better!! ;)

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
others tests , with ideas from seb too (my painter)!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
imo, only one of these compliment the MV lines and it's the one in the first set upper right corner. but even that one is rather busy. i think part of the problem (again for me) is the over use of the drab gray color. it's muting the bike lines down to much. kind of like military. needs some more black to add contrast....like the black airbox, maybe black belly pan?? i'm sure in the end it will be another fine alka design.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yes, but here , it's a project with the future owner and i'm listening his ideas too........

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
style_one said:
imo, only one of these compliment the MV lines and it's the one in the first set upper right corner. but even that one is rather busy. i think part of the problem (again for me) is the over use of the drab gray color. it's muting the bike lines down to much. kind of like military. needs some more black to add contrast....like the black airbox, maybe black belly pan?? i'm sure in the end it will be another fine alka design.
I'll second that :) the rest are too busy for me :jsm:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts