MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the latest attachment from Abba stand, and what a great idea it is. As you can see you can now lift both wheels up at the same time, so you can remove both wheels.
I am having my wheels re painted gold again to match the gold pin striping on the fairing, no sponsors paying though :jsm: just another MV owner paying his way though life :f4:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Expensive leg over

Looks a good idea that, nice to be able to hold the whole bike off the ground without the normal trolley jack balancing act.

I think I must be sponsered by Abba stand, I got mine at a show and asked if he would keep it until the shows end as I didn't want to lug it around, when I went to pick it up he was trying exceptionally hard to chat some model up, he kinda resented having to talk to me and quickly passed me the stand saying 'you did pay for it' before basically ignoring me, turning his back on me to concentrate on his chat up effort.

Well mate, I hope you succeeded in your chat up quest as it cost you £95 before you even left the NEC :laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
14,203 Posts
This is the latest attachment from Abba stand, and what a great idea it is. As you can see you can now lift both wheels up at the same time, so you can remove both wheels.
I am having my wheels re painted gold again to match the gold pin striping on the fairing, no sponsors paying though :jsm: just another MV owner paying his way though life :f4:
Are you showing of the stand or bragging right's to how much money you have, didn't know abba stand sponsored anybody.
I sure paid f...kin dear enough for my abba gear.
excuse me Donsy, Stephen said the latest attachment was a great idea and said he paid for his Abba stand, so why are you being so pissy?????

been up too long?

·
Banned
1 Posts
You twat Stephen, your pics are pretty stunning, I always had it in my head I would never like the look of a post 2010 F4

the thread pics are changing my mind, wish I never looked

but going back to open up the photo's again

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
I saw these recently and thought about getting one for my stand, that was until I found the Abba Stands don't work with the F3/B3. The pivot point of the swing arm is an inch or 2 higher on the B3's frame which means the rear wheel doesn't lift off the floor when on the stand. I have to bugger around placing paving slabs under the stand to raise it it making it no more convenient than using regular paddock stands :(

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you showing of the stand or bragging right's to how much money you have, didn't know abba stand sponsored anybody.
I sure paid f...kin dear enough for my abba gear.
Not sure what your beef is here? :jsm:
I think Abba have come up with a very good idea, its great to be able to hold the whole bike off the ground without the normal trolley jack balancing act. :)
I just can't believe can can't see this thread for what it is, very helpful information to other MV F4 owners. Am I bragging because I'm showing other F4 forum members a very useful Abba attachment that only costs £45? if you call that bragging you need to get a life. :bash:

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You twat Stephen, your pics are pretty stunning, I always had it in my head I would never like the look of a post 2010 F4

the thread pics are changing my mind, wish I never looked

but going back to open up the photo's again
I'm glad you like them, Donsy boy just thinks I'm bragging for some reason. Over the many years I have own 7 F4's of which 2 of them have fallen off bricks/wooden blocks, so I thought I would share the Abba stand attachment with all the F4 members.

When I get my wheels back and put the bike back together I'll post some more pictures for you on this F4 thread.:yo:

·
Registered
924 Posts
love the steel rod and string, my kind of setup!
Bike looks beautiful Steven, you lucky man.
Are you having the wheels powder coated or painted?

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good work Steve love the way u got around the brick jack hassle nice lol good old fashion English winging it lol

Has Donsy been bitching again lol
He sure is, he doesn't think this F4 Abba stand should be on the F4 thread section and for some reason he thinks I'm only showing my bike off, ie (Bragging)
He never noticed the BMW M3 in the back ground then. :cry:

·
Registered
9,945 Posts
Don't know if you are going the NEC bike show next week, but if you are the Abba people should be there. :yo:
I could pop over Stephen...That's be fun . and with my fave pop band there it'll be great...Voulez Vous la la, la la, lala,...:drummer:

Just message me with day ,time etc...

joe

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
love the steel rod and string, my kind of setup!
Bike looks beautiful Steven, you lucky man.
Are you having the wheels powder coated or painted?
Yes, I'm having them power coated in gold to match the gold pin striping on the bike, should get wheels back on Friday?? :f4:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
He sure is, he doesn't think this F4 Abba stand should be on the F4 thread section and for some reason he thinks I'm only showing my bike off, ie (Bragging)
He never noticed the BMW M3 in the back ground then. :cry:
Lol what M3 lol yeah he should look at my threads about the mountains of cf and mag shoots I've done with my f4 lol how come he doesn't see that ur showing ur improvised abba stand lol

HE IS SHOWING HOW HE USED HIS STAND DONSY

nice car the m3 had one loved it gutted I sold it thinking of a M5 touring now baby and all lol

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Being as Steve is banned I will complete his post before I fuck off as well

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts