MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got on hold my new f4 750s evo3 guys and rode it for a fiew km around town .
A few issues i d like to point out and if possible you can help me with advice.

- Mirrors.....damn these things are just cosmetic. Are there any after market mirrors for sale which can be used to do their job? I mean i can't see anything with these OEM ones.

- Exhaust. I would like to get a more throaty sound out of the bike, but NOT too loud as i do not want to be the new victim of cops around town. SO, any idea of an exhaust which would be road legal (a silencer which could be taken off would be nice) and not cost an arm and a leg?

Thank you all for the warm welcome, pics to follow in the following days.:yo:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hi Peter

"Mirrors.....damn these things are just cosmetic."

Show me a true sports bike that has mirrors that show anything but yer elbows!! Put anything else on and it will spoil the looks.

As far as the exhaust goes and anything else for that matter not costing an arm and a leg, let me know if you find anything.

Anyway, welcome and enjoy the site. Lots of good info here.

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
lift your arm and look through the gap between your arm and body, helps but yes still shite.

exhaust; dare I say casoli lol:naughty:

:popcorn:

·
Registered
548 Posts
lift your arm and look through the gap between your arm and body, helps but yes still shite.
if you are going fast enough, nothing will pass you, so what in your mirrors do you need to look at?
:stickpoke Yes they are shite, no known solution that doesn't look like, well...... shite!

You do get used to lifting an arm to look behind.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Just got on hold my new f4 750s evo3 guys and rode it for a fiew km around town .
A few issues i d like to point out and if possible you can help me with advice.

- Mirrors.....damn these things are just cosmetic. Are there any after market mirrors for sale which can be used to do their job? I mean i can't see anything with these OEM ones.

- Exhaust. I would like to get a more throaty sound out of the bike, but NOT too loud as i do not want to be the new victim of cops around town. SO, any idea of an exhaust which would be road legal (a silencer which could be taken off would be nice) and not cost an arm and a leg?

Thank you all for the warm welcome, pics to follow in the following days.:yo:
Mirrors... cut your arms, or get a rear view camera

exhaust: Arrow thunder is road legal with removable baffle. RG3 are not road legal but are not as noisy as Silmotors (witch are similar to Ferracci, Casoli, Termignoni, Blue Flame...)

·
Banned
1,449 Posts

exhaust; dare I say casoli lol:naughty:

:popcorn:
I have seen a F4 with a rear faceing camera with a small sceen next to the clock, I think that could well be the answer, but were you can get them from ?????? me don't know, me not bothered

·
Registered
445 Posts
If you take the mirror glass out and cut the plastic stops shorter you have a lot more adjustment and they aren`t so bad. Easy to do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts