MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have for sell one MV Agusta F4 750, year 2000, 56.000 km. You might know the motorcycle, it belonged to my ex friend scam pingyxp (Alexandru Sibianu). I saw some complains about him on this forum, too.
http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43057&highlight=ufixmoto&page=3
He owns me some money (don't ask, I know I'm stupid), so I took his motorcycle and now I'm trying to sell it. I mentioned the ex owner of this motorcycle because I don't want anyone to recognize the motorcycle and think about me I'm a clone of pingyxp.
Probably, being from Romania and friend with a scam like pingyxp, makes me look as a scam too.
Because in my country (Romania) the price for this motorcycle is to low, I'm thinking to dismember the motorcycle and sell the parts.
If anyone is interested in the motorcycle, please make on offer. If you need any spare parts, make a request. But I think it's shame to dismember a functioning MV Agusta.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,976 Posts
There is way more to parting out a motorcycle and selling the bits than meets the eye.

Firstly there is the work in taking it apart.

Then you have to catalogue everything and research the market value of the components.

Then you have to list it ...It's not lilke you can just put a list up on here and you will be hit with orders ..Yes you will for certain parts but alot you will get stuck with or else give away at very low prices.

This is because people in general don't buy parts for their bikes unless something breaks. At this point you go from zero to hero and the value of the MV Agusta part no unubtanium goes up significantly.

If you sell on eBay you will need to factor in the sellling costs, and also paypal fees.and of course packaging and postage...

The well organised eBay sellers have parts listed for months sometimes years...

You have been up front and so long as you have the documentation I'd sell it in one piece...providing it has no serious mechanical issues..but that's me and not you so.....:)

Good luck with your sale :)

joe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.