MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a new impeller upgrade from MV from a fellow member and have a quick question. I am always cautious when I don't have a manual to go by and the fact that these impellers are aluminum compels me to be cautious. The impeller is obviously threaded on but is it a right or left thread? Do I use a wood dowel to tap it off and then just hand tighten as far as possible using some thread locker or do I tap it on with the wood dowel. Any help from this very knowledgable group is appreciated.

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
?

I bought a new impeller upgrade from MV from a fellow member and have a quick question. I am always cautious when I don't have a manual to go by and the fact that these impellers are aluminum compels me to be cautious. The impeller is obviously threaded on but is it a right or left thread? Do I use a wood dowel to tap it off and then just hand tighten as far as possible using some thread locker or do I tap it on with the wood dowel. Any help from this very knowledgable group is appreciated.
It's a standard right hand thread with medium LocTite......there are many videos in the Maintenance sticky

:wink2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts