MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi am new to this forum and have recently had my treasured f4 under water due to flooding.I am now restoring her and have found that the regulator has a burnt through connector into the small black potted unit.Must of shorted due to water ingress.I have tried searching the net for a replacement denso regulator part no. 126000-2700 to no avail.I can find very similar looking ones of the same rating and physical size.Does anyone know of a replacement denso regulator and alternative denso part number that I can use without causing damage.I am thinking a 12volt regulator is just that or is there more to it.I am not that good with electrickery.Thanks

·
Super Moderator
22,311 Posts
x2zero...first off, welcome to this madhouse....

Second, go to thje marketplace and look up site sponsor Star Twin.
go to their site, open up the parts fiche for your bike and I'll be they can get it for you.

·
Registered
14,489 Posts
?

No Chuck.....

x2zero;

Go to an automotive electrical shop ........they deal with ND alternators every day

ND part number cross-reference basically doesn't exist......

Or call Rick's Motorcycle Electrics 800-521-0277

:popcorn:

·
Super Moderator
22,311 Posts
That works, too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Knurl we have one a few miles away I will take mine in and see if they can match it.��

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ps just chucked a secondhand alternator on.Keep other as a spare.Not much room in there to work,starter motor had to come out,even then there's a fraction of a millimetre to play with.lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts