Seems like a clean bike, though.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
*Agusta MV* and *750 AGO*

I think that says enough.

Seems like a clean bike, though.
I texted the guy just for the heck of it. He said he knows it's not an Ago. It's an MY00 with about 10k on the clock, but very clean (he says).

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Not an Ago = don't say it's an Ago in the ad. Or maybe I'm just being pedantic...

Hope it sells! Would make a good track toy.

·
Super Moderator
24,411 Posts
So tell us the story about this bike....and welcome!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got it off a guy in the airforce who really didn't know much about the bike, and never really rode it, he was the second owner. I bought it sight unseen tru a friend I served in the Marine corps with that was stationed on the same base as the previous owner, when the guy mentioned the brand bike he was looking to sell my friend called me immediately knowing I was into them and now it's in my stable. To my surprise it had some really nice upgrades/ bolt ons that weren't even mentioned, I rebuilt the rear master cylinder stole the rims and tires off my other one and have rode it a few times to see how she was and it's quite perfect, not a single scratch and no sign this bike has ever been down or abused. I though worse case I would have a track bike or a full parts downer for my other MV 750 but this is far to clean of a bike, I'm also considering selling my 08 1098 to make room for something different thinking of getting a F4CC or maybe a Desmosedici, tambourine or something along those lines. I also may put this bike back to stock and put her on ebay when the rest of the states can start riding again, any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
I'm the guy with the 00 750s "non ago"
Lol! :laughing: And welcome! Always good to have more military on here (prior or active).

Toss up some pics of your other F4! Good taste in the "option" bikes, as well. I've been lusting over the Desmo, but they're still a little out of my price range. ...*sigh*.. ..some day...

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the forum Eddie. Like I mentioned in the text, great group of guys (and an occasional gal) on here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts