MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,695 Posts
You are correct, the 750 screens are shaped differently but the bolt spacing is the same.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hi Serpent, I suggest you do a search of "eMoto" on this forum before you part with your hard earned cash, because they have an appalling record for poor customer service and non-delivery, then make an informed decision. Just a tip. ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
I ignored the advice of everyone on here because emoto had the best price...
I regretted it afterwards when i was overcharged and my parts arrived a lifetime later

OEM 750 screens don't have the "double bubble" type screens i believe ????
I personally think they look more in line with the bodywork, but they don't do much with the wind

some OEM screens wonder on ebay every now and then
I'm always a little weary of aftermarket windscreen fit, but puig has never let me down with my other bikes

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
I have both a 750 and 1000s screen and I prefer the look of the 750. I piccked an OEM 750 for about $70.00 AUD brand new.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
if cant find one on ebay and are ok with not OEM there's a company down here that has some available for $110AU. czant remember the name off the top of my head. but they do tinted aswell. IMHO you should have a look see if you can find the one with an iridum tint. (i think riding-house from japan did one) those look awesome on the red-silver bikes

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Last time I checked the moto-corse screens are about $500.00 AUD, plus freight.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I got one for my 1000 for my track fairings, I brought it from MV (dealer) OEM, wasn't too bad a price.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I came across an OEM screen from an F4S on ebay UK if you really want to stay OEM:

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Mv-Agusta-F4-fro...hZ018QQcategoryZ36796QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Otherwise, there are plenty of aftermarket options out there and a useful picture thread dedicated to screens on this forum:

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15241

An SA member of this forum also recently posted that his local dealer (there's only one in Adelaide) will match prices whenever he finds something cheaper than dealer list price, so that might be worth a shot too. All the best. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts