MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and one more for a future very happy customer!!! others pictures in my gallery :)

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Alka, you and your painter are doing a fantastic quality paint work on those bikes. If I was still living in France, I would have contacted you for some work on my bike. Carry on guys...

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hi Pier, Please don't do anything on your starfighter. Limited Edition, and it's for me the most beautifull Brutale. Better you purchase a 910S and send to Alka for a customize paint work...
Michel

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i will try to do your helmet before Pier, and another one for one of us..... ;)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Would like some painting done on my helmet

alkatraxx said:
i will try to do your helmet before Pier, and another one for one of us..... ;)
Hi Alka, will be great if you can propose some paint work on my helmet with MV Corse logo and details of the 910R. I will be able to send the helmet this summer
Thanks, :yo: :)
Michel

Attachments

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just bfinished the "black" !! as you can see, it's really a veltro base as the white i made before, but as i'm close to mv people , i saw with them not to use veltro logo and gruppo 23 as it's from military department!! that's why the dog is different and from another brand "prx motor"!!!!
pictures in my gallery!! enjoy ;)
Michel, be sure i can see with my painter to make you a beautifuull mv helmet!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
that is very cool....i like it!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Great job as usual though I personally could live without the yellow hoops on the wheels but then the only bike I've ever seen that I dont mind them on is the F4CC.

·
Registered
284 Posts
That 1098 and that Agassi bike are both insane. The black F4 came out very nice as well, as Rocket mentioned just minus the rim tape. I would definitely ride it though, some excellent attention to detail. Always a pleasure to view your projects. Any idea when you will be able to do exchanges on the plastic so I can get something done. Guess I have to wait til the upcoming winter so I can ship my parts to you. I'm definitely interested, in something, what kind of ideas can you throw at me.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts