MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there , long story short i recently aquired a f4 750 with some cosmetic damage with the intention of fixing, now i got a f4 1000 in perfect condition with a blown motor now, do i just swop farings and sell the 1000 for bits or is it worth trying a engine swop?

will post some pics soon thanks

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Swap the plastic and part out the 1000.

·
Administrator
18,841 Posts
A Veltro !!!!!

Wait...Stop !!!!! :shocker:

Hold the Presses......You have a REAL Veltro???? :jsm:

This changes everything ...:popcorn:

·
Administrator
18,841 Posts
So, Loads.....is it a Veltro Strada or just a good replica paint job? (Silentservice will want a photo of the tank decal).....

As for engine swaps, yep, you could do it. Don't forget there will be differences in the injectors and ECU, so that stuff needs to follow the engine.

·
Super Moderator
21,432 Posts
It looks like Veltro body work....

(FWIW Ed, I have six complete sets of paint mask for Veltro Replicas...including the Air Box decal....)

·
Super Moderator
21,432 Posts
Loads....it's time to pony up some more pictures of that Veltro Bodywork....and some provenance...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok well its def not a veltro saw it in the flesh yesterday for the first time but its a dam good spray job, have no idea why he would change it other than looks,panels are all in perfect condition and spent a couple of bucks on it, nice greaves rearsets, rg3 pipe, aftermarket chain and sprocket and its already been half stripped, will upload some more pics and some progress on both bikes soon.

·
Registered
542 Posts
ok well its def not a veltro saw it in the flesh yesterday for the first time but its a dam good spray job, have no idea why he would change it other than looks,panels are all in perfect condition and spent a couple of bucks on it, nice greaves rearsets, rg3 pipe, aftermarket chain and sprocket and its already been half stripped, will upload some more pics and some progress on both bikes soon.
Bummer! Swap the motor as noted.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts