MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning Companions.
I want to listen to its opinions on new F4 2010 versus new the BMW 2010 1000r, would want to listen to advantages and disadvantages of the italina versus German.
greetings from Colombia
JUAN F

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
BMW has a much easier riding position, it's ugly, it's faster than the MV, it's ugly, It doesn't offer the front end feedback that the MV does, it's ugly, it's a bit generic and it's ugly. Also, the BMW is ugly.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Oh, and the BMW are prone to brake issues. Just ask my broken clavical, thumb, toe and crushed leg. :bawling:And I almost forgot to mention, they are UGLY.
You Gee Ell Why
Yo Mama ain't got no al-i-by
YO UGLY

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Uhoh. This can only end badly.
So are you suggesting I should not wade into this? :laughing:

I don't think I need to, my opinions are well known :smoking:

Perhaps Jaun, if I sampled some of Colombia's finest exports my opinion could alter - albeit only temporarily :laughing:

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Oh, and the BMW are prone to brake issues. Just ask my broken clavical, thumb, toe and crushed leg. :bawling:And I almost forgot to mention, they are UGLY.
You Gee Ell Why
YO UGLY
What?!!! Did I miss something? What happened?

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
You Gee Ell Why
YO UGLY
Did you just say they demand a skilled driver and they are ugly? :stickpoke

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
I have sold enough high end items on a forum that I think anything could be sold on a forum, you just have to pick the right one. He should have listed that on the BMW forum IMO, but I think he wanted to keep the sale local.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
The only way to know is to demo the bikes for yourself period end of story period period period.... The bikes are all too close in performance you are now buying on personal preference...... power delivery, ergonomics, weight distribution, braking feel, manufacturer, style, yada, yada, yada... what one person likes another may not.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts