·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I always like your stuff, very creative and done tastefully :)

Having said that, i'm not a fan of white wheels. I don't think the star wheels can handle white, it's to much surface area where the wheel colour pulls attention away from the shape of the bike itself. With your unreal scheme's the focus should be on the bike, not the wheels.

I think wheels in the same grey that you had on the fairings might have looked better. You are clearly extremely gifted so i thought some constructive criticism might be helpful? Something to ponder anyway but everyone has an opinion and none are necessarily more correct than the next.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
in fact , i would like for this bike the brembo superlight wheels in black , it would be perfect !!! Just wait to see if the futur customer will add them !!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Love it, but agree, the Brembo's in white would look better!

·
Registered
154 Posts
How can I get one of these designs done on my bike?? I have looked in your photo album and I like what I see for the 2010 F4.
Is there somewhere that actually does this and how do I contact them??

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thanks Alka, some nice work. I'm very interested.
I would love to hear a set of those RG4 Exhuast too, want them on my bike.
Could you record it and put it on YouTube?? A lot of people want to listen to this exhaust.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Very nice Alex.:)

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Bike looks great! Very nice work. But the exhaust didnt seem too loud, maybe it was just the recording.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that's right , i'm waiting to see it in real end of august to make a new recording , i'll tell you if it's close to my Tambu sound !! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts