MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for a flatter windscreen for my 1078 f4 as i dun like the original windscreen. i felt its to high and ruined the flow of the bike.is there any flatter windscreen manufactured by any brand?

pls let me know.tq

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
this look nicer than my stock..

heres mine..

i think if the bubble is not to high, the bike will look sharper..i know this will reduce the wind protection but i am not riding this to often..

the windscreen on my other f4 looks better!

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
The original F4 750 has the lowest screen and IMHO the best looking profile - not much protection thou - it was shape by the master himself Massimo Tamburini. You can still tuck in the 750 screen, it just take a bit more effort.

All screens after the 750 has been shaped by other people to give a bit more wind protection. That is double bubble screens. The 1000s has a higher screen and the 1000R and 312R has an even more higher screen profile.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Advo, that blue one is mine, and that screen is off of ebay, $25 from china. Its a regular profile screen. You may want to find a AirBlade DB screen, its still a DB screen but with a much nicer profile.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
top pix ZG Screen
bottom pix AirBlade DB screen, my boy not included. LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
I threw my SG screen in the trash, where it belongs! AirBlade is my next purchase.

·
Registered
120 Posts
MVArt, please check previous post, already requested to purchase the screen if Advocatt wants to get rid of it

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
derrick, already got one from mr. ghani, the tamburini guys..the original off coz i will keep it..

it will look nicer and sealed my poser status with the lowered screen..

btw, my wife didnt know that i purchased the 1078.so i have to hide it in other place.haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts