MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
They dont come with CC's slash tips, but they did give the regular exhaust a bit of a slash on the ends.

Not a big fan of the new paint schemes... The prices have been posted up here before, I am wanting to say they are around 30k US dollars. Dont quote me on that though...

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Thats interesting that they have put up the paint scheme on the website as I was told by someone connected to MV that there had been enough bad feedback about the new paint scheme they were looking at changing it to be basically the same as thr R/312.

IMHO I really dislike the new paint scheme and don't think it was at all neccessary to sell the RR, just on the specs I think the bike will do well.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I just got off the phone to the dealer. The new 312RR will be the same price as the current 312R.

And the new 1078 Brute R will be the same price as the 910 R.

I have put an expression of interest in the new 312RR in Silver/Red. I have spare Red /Silver 1000S body work so I could do a swap on that, I still like it the best.

Delivery is late March/ Early April down here.

Ahhh you only live once!

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
I just got off the phone to the dealer. The new 312RR will be the same price as the current 312R.

I have put an expression of interest in the new 312RR in Silver/Red. I have spare Red /Silver 1000S body work so I could do a swap on that, I still like it the best.

Ahhh you only live once!
That doesnt make much sense, who would buy the 312R with the RR being the same price?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I read the 312R is still going to be in production for racing. The 312R might be only special order from dealers when the new 312RR comes out :confused:

·
Registered
447 Posts
anybody know what kind of production numbers
they plan on for the rr - im told there were only
150 of the "r" for the usa - as said before might
make the r a bit rare

steve

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Thats great news!!!! I've gone short on the market this week and made enough for a few new toys!!! Can't wait for the offical price!!!

Ahhh you only live once!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts