MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I apologize now for starting another suspension thread...but!
I am looking for the factory settings to start setting up my 2008 F4 1078 312RR. I have no idea what it is set at now so would like to go back the original to start with. I have spent quite a lot of time searching on here for the right manual for this bike with the settings in it and in English! I am sure it is in the forum somewhere but I can't locate it for the life of me. All help gratefully received. Thanks.

·
Vendor
5,158 Posts
Okay I apologize now for starting another suspension thread...but!
I am looking for the factory settings to start setting up my 2008 F4 1078 312RR. I have no idea what it is set at now so would like to go back the original to start with. I have spent quite a lot of time searching on here for the right manual for this bike with the settings in it and in English! I am sure it is in the forum somewhere but I can't locate it for the life of me. All help gratefully received. Thanks.
You can download the factory manual here-
Team Double 3 Racing | MV Agusta

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes unfortunately I have been through those and can't find any original factory settings for the F4 1078 or a 1078 user manual in english. Thanks.

·
Registered
408 Posts
have another look , ive just rebuilt the forks on my 1078 brutale and found the factory setting Donsy's manuals
available on this site, factory setting are far to stiff for normal road use in the uk , ive aF4R as well and again the
factory settings are too stiff for normal road use , by the way i'm no lightweight either (13.5 stone )

·
Super Moderator
21,447 Posts
@Munks: The setting are in the edition 4 manual for the F4 1000. They are in Section B

2.jpg

1.JPG

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have actually seen that one as I was looking but must have been getting a bit tired and didn't read it properly. That's exactly what I'm after.
Thanks for that guys.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Chuck, in this picture is the rebound damping on the fork leg next to axle?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts