MV Agusta Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Titanium .... That's my suggestion
Yes, this is a good idea, or the color of the calipers which is close to titanium...cool project Art, reach out when you feel like a ride...

·
Premium Member
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Wow! That is already magnificent and will only improve upon completion. Congrats!!
Thanks!

That radiator is impressive. Yet looks simple. No expansion tank? I’ll look it up.
You did say the Blue MV is one of your favorite color schemes.
Maybe get a color palate and lay them next to the frame to see what goes well. Nice work!
It's a Febur that I bought from one of the members here. Needs a few mods to get it to work properly on the F4. It currently has one lower fan and if I can get an upper one in there I'll do that too.

Yes, this is a good idea, or the color of the calipers which is close to titanium...cool project Art, reach out when you feel like a ride...
No eta for my powdercoater to reopen so copper it is. If I absolutely abhor it when it's done I'll redo the frame. I'll text you in a bit, Masis.

·
Premium Member
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Thanks man! I'm not trying to finish the bike too quickly as I'll have nothing to do when it's done lol

·
Administrator
19,512 Posts
Thanks man! I'm not trying to finish the bike too quickly as I'll have nothing to do when it's done lol
Oh, you will find something, I'm sure.

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
Its great when a project is complete and you can admire the finished project and at the same time a disappointment. Its one of the now WTF do I do?! 😀

61 - 67 of 67 Posts