MV Agusta Forum banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
And I probably will agree with you on the gold forks once the fairings are on.

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
A magnesium oil blow by cover from a 2015 F4RC.

Attachments

·
Administrator
19,545 Posts
That is the breather cover....not "Oil Blow By"....just trying to help you get the terminology correct. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I might be directly translating it from the parts diagrams in Italian. I'm almost certain that's what it was called when I bought it.

·
Administrator
19,545 Posts
I might be directly translating it from the parts diagrams in Italian. I'm almost certain that's what it was called when I bought it.
Well.....it does have a purpose of separating oil from the crankcase pressure fumes heading out of the engine :unsure: ... Parts list I looked at just calls it a "cover".
Nice bit though!!! Does Andrew have this in Mg on his Mona Lisa?

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Part #3. I might be calling it by the wrong name in English but it's literally translated into labyrinth blow by cover. I'm old, once I learn something it's gonna be impossible for me to use a different name.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Even the gasket is called blow by gasket.

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Well.....it does have a purpose of separating oil from the crankcase pressure fumes heading out of the engine :unsure: ... Parts list I looked at just calls it a "cover".

Yes! I ordered my parts when I bought my 2013 F4RR and not long after he asked me if I knew which mag F4RC parts were backwards compatible. Quite a few fit the 1st gen F4.

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
If anyone is interested, these are the magnesium parts from the 2015+ F4RC I know fit the 1st gen F4 1000/1078. They might fit the 750 but I can't be sure.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,754 Posts

Ed. Art has been one of my worst influences over the years. He is a double threat. Tells me about rare MV parts, then sells Melissa jewelry.

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Ed. Art has been one of my worst influences over the years. He is a double threat. Tells me about rare MV parts, then sells Melissa jewelry.
Don't forget you made me buy the Tambo.

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Slow day. Changed some hoses and got the frame plates on.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
A little more done today. I think I might go with dark blue and carbon bodywork.

Attachments

·
Registered
815 Posts
That radiator is impressive. Yet looks simple. No expansion tank? I’ll look it up.
You did say the Blue MV is one of your favorite color schemes.
Maybe get a color palate and lay them next to the frame to see what goes well. Nice work!

41 - 60 of 67 Posts