MV Agusta Forum banner

F4 1078 312RR CC Project

14K views 149 replies 25 participants last post by  EBBO 
#1 ·
Came across George's old frame and engine and have some old Oro parts so I'm doing a 312RR. I'm gonna try to make the red work with the copper frame. If not, I'll put the Oro parts I have back in storage and do a custom 312RR scheme. Hope this project goes farther than my Brutale!

Attachments

See less See more
#74 ·
I think you need a lighted dealer sign above that tool box

Reactions: MV Arthur
#84 ·
I used a left handlebar control from the 750 as the horn is at the bottom and much easier to find when you need it quickly. I believe all the 1000 left controls have the horn in the middle.
Yes Art, much prefer your set up with the 750 left bar!!! The horn is a bit awkward in the middle, often catch it when I go to indicate with me biker gloves and fat thumb :D

Nice work and good progress dude!

#90 ·
We should probably get this thread back on track...perhaps I'll cull out all of the non-1078 related conversation and move it to a new thread....

#91 ·
So... Art... did you now already receive the rear shock?

#95 ·
Decided to ditch the red and go with these. A little clearcoat work on the fender and a few other spots will make them perfect. Thanks to the fellow forum member who came through. Hopefully get back to the project again over the holidays.

Helmet Sleeve Automotive design Automotive exterior Carbon

Hood Grille Automotive design Carbon Automotive lighting

Helmet Automotive design Automotive exterior Headgear Bumper

Carbon Hood Automotive exterior Automotive design Auto part

Automotive design Bag Composite material Bumper Automotive exterior

Bicycle part Bumper Automotive exterior Eyewear Bag

Helmet Sports equipment Input device Automotive design Automotive lighting

Gadget Bumper Automotive design Font Electronic device
Helmet Hood Grille Automotive lighting Automotive design

Attachments

#101 ·
Masis has a real CC and is not too far from me so hopefully when I'm done I'll be able to compare side by side. I've seen his a few times and from memory it looks pretty close, down to the CRC decal set within clear epoxy on the cf airtubes.

How long before you have it running. By the way it was I who sold you the Febur. It is easy to hook up
Might be some time before that. It's in the middle of my tiny apt so there's some logistics...

She is going to look great
Hope so...

#106 ·
I’ll say, sheese. Lol
try this to ramp up your game. I’ve done this for years. About to start my second sleep after much MV shop time. Backend rebuild.

#107 ·
Funny you mention that. This past week I've been back and forth to the ER (family member), up all night waiting, driving, etc so I haven't been sleeping much since I need to be semi alert for work lol. I've gotten back to the project to get my mind off of everything. But interesting article. Seems like one of those medieval customs we should bring back, like divorce by combat!

• Wow
Reactions: EBBO
#112 ·
Is that all original CC bodywork!?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.