MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading about a new PS2 game called Tourist Trophy and so I went and picked up a copy yesterday. I took a quick look at it this afternoon and to my surprise saw that you can actually ride an MV F4-1000S in it. Very cool. And, for those of you who don't like the traditional red & silver there is the blue and silver version in the game as well. I didn't have a lot of time to play it but it looked like a fun racing simulation. It looks like they have a lot of bikes to chose from (all of the standard models and some historical models as well). Sorry, I didn't see a Brutale in it. And, you can also ride a number of tracks including Laguna Seca, Infineon, Suzuka, and more. I've attached a few poor screen shots so you can see this MV virtual sighting first hand.

Steve

Attachments

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
I'll be sure to try it out as soon as I can :laughing:

I'm actually awaiting the Moto GP series that comes out next month for the 360!

So i wore the sidi's this past weekend and they were great (as stated in the other thread) on the yami :later:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
admin said:
Great! So when its raining outside, you can still "ride" the mv :naughty:
I'd better get one then :laughing:

·
Registered
975 Posts
i'm waiting for it here in france!!! it's the same creator than for "gran turismo"!! there are the f4 1000 and the 910 in the game!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
alkatraxx said:
i'm waiting for it here in france!!! it's the same creator than for "gran turismo"!! there are the f4 1000 and the 910 in the game!!!!!!!!
I think he mentioned that there was no brutale in the game ?

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Just to note, it got all sunny here in California without a glimpse of rain in the next 10 day forecast. Just thought i'd throw that in. :naughty:

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
There is in fact a brutale 910 in the game, in all color options (including matte black, which makes it look identical to mine). Very, very cool.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
fazer6 said:
There is in fact a brutale 910 in the game, in all color options (including matte black, which makes it look identical to mine). Very, very cool.
Sweet! :drummer:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My bad...I didn't see the Brutale in the game. I only played it long enough to make sure my PS2 was working as I was hooking it up inside my toy hauler.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
pigiolino said:
But the game is for PS2?O X BOX or PC?
I wont one!But in Italy there isn't!!!
What I must do for buy it?
I can pay with VISA?
please someone write to me..Thank you.
[email protected]
Keep in mind, however, that European PS2 machines use PAL, rather than NTSC (different resolution output). I am surprised that it is not there? Maybe it is coming out soon?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts