·
Registered
2,431 Posts
You know what I think would help?

Information. Any information at all...

·
Registered
17,191 Posts
He does have some photos in his album. He's from Greece. Maybe we should cut him some slack. All newbies need a little help.

·
Super Moderator
7,375 Posts
One of the pictures is tagged with the asking price which is 12,000 Euro.

·
Old Wing Nut
22,192 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi guys ..as you know my english are not the best..i live in Greece,Pireaus a couple of words for my bike..it's an MV Agusta F41000R 2006 model replica 90% Senna ,12000 km in perfect-perfect condition i've putted lots of efford in that bike & a lot of money ,rims wheels marchesini Senna ,all carbon fibres are Senna(not chinese fakes), all fairings are Senna and the body is painted red Senna ,alcadara seat and all of my hoses are Samco silicon. I will not allow anyone in here to disrespect me or my bike without first seeing it. i have lots of photo on my gallery.Soon there will be videos of my bike too.all i want is serious offers and not spammers!

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate. Change you settings so people can look at your pictures in a decent size, at the moment we can't see anything clearly . The bike looks great, good luck with your sale, please excuse the less intelligent comments.

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
I like it and the helmet too!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts