MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
im sure there will be another 200 iterations of the F4 before they are done, so why not........... might as well just make them all R component bikes from now on... as for the paint, i wouldnt mind seeing something more extreme..... too much empty silver, a nice MV logo or the gear would look sweeet

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
JamesC said:
:idea: ..from factory lit:

That my friends.....is a great graphic for a T-Shirt....

Now...somebody Pshop a Brutale onto that....

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
My vote is for the black version of the R. Now if there was only a way to get it state side!!

·
Registered
975 Posts
normaly, it will be as on the picture !!! this is the second color scheme for the R available for july or august!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
odonata said:
pink? it's more like Pepto color to me... :wtf: fancy drawing, wrong wheels though, should be Brembo wheels in the back. :drummer:

The OE five spoke wheels on the 1000S like mine are Brembo Ben. Leastways, the word 'Brembo' is cast into one of the inner webs on the rear wheel of my bike, so I presume Brembo make them. Can anyone confirm this? :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
john said:
The OE five spoke wheels on the 1000S like mine are Brembo Ben. Leastways, the word 'Brembo' is cast into one of the inner webs on the rear wheel of my bike, so I presume Brembo make them. Can anyone confirm this? :)
Yes, five spoke alumnium are brembo's, Magnesium is Marvic.
Superlights, of The B and F, R models are made also by brembo

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
john said:
interesting... didn't know the 5 spoke OEM wheels are made by the, too. BTW you proabably already know this but I meant the Brembo Superlight :)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts