MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I was just curious of what other 1000R owners have changed or adjusted on there bikes, Since im starting this thread i will give you most of my upgrades. I would love to know what others have done or will be doing very soon on the 1000R.

No disrespect but only 1000R owners please. Thank you

1. Power Commander III
2. Quick shifter
3. brembo levers and resovoirs
4. Full TI Exhaust system
5. Rear Brake light are now Indicators also
6. CF Number plate holder
7. The New F4 CC rearsets (pegs)
8. CF Key Guard
9. Moto corsa full fuel Cap
10. LED indicators behind Mesh under rear seat

Thats all i can remember im sure i have many more but will add later.

:yo: :idea:

·
Registered
925 Posts
That is a beauty, i have just put in the rear light conversion on my EVO3, its great!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice

Thanks for the pics John,

I dont have many pics of my bike in my library, i bet you have more than me.

cheers :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh Yeah,

As john said i forgot the most important mod, which you can probably see on the pics, the emoto decal sticker, perfection :idea:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1fastf4 said:
Were did you get the F4cc rear set foot pegs ! I gota have them. :naughty:
Hi.

Speak to john or danial at emoto UK im sure they,ll hook you up with a set of those superb pegs.

·
Registered
338 Posts
1fastf4 said:
Were did you get the F4cc rear set foot pegs ! I gota have them. :naughty:
I believe they are emoto's rendition of the F4CC rearsets. The factory OEM set also used on the Veltro models are available through MV.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
MVMANIA said:
Hi all,

I was just curious of what other 1000R owners have changed or adjusted on there bikes, Since im starting this thread i will give you most of my upgrades. I would love to know what others have done or will be doing very soon on the 1000R.

No disrespect but only 1000R owners please. Thank you

1. Power Commander III
2. Quick shifter
3. brembo levers and resovoirs
4. Full TI Exhaust system
5. Rear Brake light are now Indicators also
6. CF Number plate holder
7. The New F4 CC rearsets (pegs)
8. CF Key Guard
9. Moto corsa full fuel Cap
10. LED indicators behind Mesh under rear seat

Thats all i can remember im sure i have many more but will add later.

:yo: :idea:
interesting, congrats on all the mods 1st of all, :drummer: :yo:

do you have the PCIII installed already? is the PCIII now available for the new ECU of the R and Senna? the last I spoke to Dynojet(about 50 days ago) they still have not made one for the new ECU yet.

Also, the new ECU of the R and the Senna is programmable so a PCIII is actually not needed, to adjust/maximize the fuel/air mixture map, I believe all one need is a good tuning center with this thing http://www.technoresearch.com/Products/VDSTS/VDSTS-Motorbike.htm

I am pretty sure GImotorsports' 1000R racebikes were mapped this way also, not with a PCIII.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, when mike has done his i will see if i need it but the pc III with the fix is doing a good job for me so far.

John let me know the outcome and the diffrence when mike is done. Maybe i will upgrade if the diffrence is really noticable.

cheers

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Where are you 1000R owners, "Come out come out wherever you are" dont need to keep your upgrades private, i promise i wont copy..... :)

Thank you everyone else for there input but no one has answered this thread from the question i asked at the start.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
My mods to the 1000R are as folllows, don't forget this is my 3rd MV in 6 years, and nearly everything can be moved from bike to bike:

1/ RG3 with cat by-pass
2/PC3 with rpm "fix"-----------RG3 ecu later this week.
3/BMC air filter/Iridium plugs
4/Maxton rear shock and fork conversion-no more "out of the seat" moments
5/ emoto dark rear light/indicators.
6//Seat conversion by your trully, no more dead legs, 250 mile rides easy!
7/Home made rearset plates.
8/Performance.de clip ons, multi adjustable.
( The above 3 mods really help for distance stuff)
9/MV Corse carbon to, Airtubes, elec covers, eyebrows,key guard,rear hugger,rear plate,front guard,upper/lower chainguard/seat/lieb radiator V piece and front guard rear piece

Most of the stuff is not noticeable to the casual onlooker, IMHO you need to be a little carefull with MV's or they quickly start looking a little "blingy" :)

·
Registered
409 Posts
ive put gas in mine so far . see no need to make any changes to it till the throttle gremlin showd up in the rain . the only thing id like to do is keep my factory rear sets an have the bike reverse shift ??doesnt seem to be a viable option for that mod .

·
Registered
338 Posts
logos1111 said:
the only thing id like to do is keep my factory rear sets an have the bike reverse shift ??doesnt seem to be a viable option for that mod .
Really? I always felt that the factory rear sets were not on par with the rest of the bike.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts