MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for some dyno numbers on the '07 f4 1000r.....anyone know the range of what they typically put down, with or without mods? How about the 312r?

:mouthwate

·
Registered
352 Posts
I heard 174 at the rear wheel, but I have never seen documentation on it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
174hp at the flywheel actually, at the crank if you preffer. Maybe 160hp or less at the rear wheel. It's been posted before, just do a search.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
after a search looks like ~160 rwhp for the f4......

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Expect something like the following:

1000S==150 bhp
1000R==163 bhp
312====170 bhp

All figures are approx due to different dyno's, days, operators etc, but these seem to be a reasonable 'average'

A few 'truths' :blah:
Everybody thinks the dyno they were on is correct, UNLESS it doesn't give what you expect.

A dyno that gives better/higher readings will get more business than a 'truthfull' dyno. Ferracci's dyno gives good bragging rights :naughty:

Comparisons when swapping stuff like exhausts etc should be done on the same dyno and preferably the same day

·
Registered
150 Posts
I have a chart that shows mine at 162, but with power commander and new mid pipe (no cat) fitted it now shows 167. This I understand is at the wheel.......

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Yeah Mike's numbers seem inline with both what MV is qouting and what comes up actual (at the wheels). I ran my 1000S recently with a airfuel ratio in need of some enrichment and it came in at just under the 145 mark to the wheels (which wasn't bad considering). I'm waiting on a chip to regain some ponies lost to a midpipe swap made earlier. My hope is it will give me back the 5 or 6 horepower lost by the pipe swap, plus maybe a little extra once I change out the air filter and it's able to breath freely.

M

·
0 Posts
I just had my F4R dyno'd for a custom PCIII map
2007 MV F4 1000R
-MV Titanium slip-ons
-MV Midpipe (no cat)
-BMC race air filter
-Stock ECU
Max power = 156.19
Max torque = 74.35
Elevation = 5280'

·
Registered
276 Posts
I will keep my F4R out from any Dyno test. I don´t want to know the real truth.

I will fit a Ti F1 slip-on and mid pipe no cat MV Agusta Corse with a BMC air filter, and the new MV ECU for the Ti F1 as well.

Just I hope this will increase the Power and reduce the weigth, but I will leave it for my imagination.

As said in The Matrix, "ignorance is happiness". :f4:

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Err why does it even matter whether you know how much hp your bike is making or not? For me the answer is it is a good way to find out if there is a mechanical fault on my machine if the numbers are off by say 15 hp. Once you know a ball park figure, and you compare with others and if you are around the same figure then you know your machine is fine. Its sort of a yardstick for me. I will be fitting a Motocorse Ti full setup, PC3 and air filter and have a custom map made. I am all for losing weight. That bike is heavy!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts